GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, September 8, 2016

The Changes September Brings


I enjoyed the last holiday weekend of summer...
there were a few get-togethers with family and friends...
and wrangling gran littles too!

Tuesday was little Miss Evie's first day of...
well,
you can read the sign!



She grew up!
Just like that... it truly was in the blink of an eye!

Little sister... Elsea
is a character...


obviously making her plans for the day! 

sun hat, floatation device, lotion...
that's my kind of day!!!




I think she will do just fine without her sister...

a brief chance to be the "only child"...
even if it is for just a few hours a day!



I have been making slow progress on my Dresden project (s).
I didn't get them finished like I had hoped I would...
that was my goal for the month of August. 

So now that list became my Aug/Sept goals! ha


I have also been playing with that bundle of fabric I shared on the last post.
I can't share it yet... 
but it's going to be fun!


Today is Throwback Thursday!


I'm sharing Harvey





This giant sized basket should go nicely with my giant Swoon quilt!



4 friends stopped by to chat:

gailss said...

My gosh Eva really has grown like a weed....glad she is doing well and now her sister will take center stage. Love your"Harvey" quilt top...wow, looks big too!

Needled Mom said...

They are so cute. Little sister will soon follow her footsteps.

Hildy said...

Can't believe that Evie is already such a big girl. She sure looks happy for her grand day. And I'm sure Elsea enjoy her 'only' child time.
Love your Harvey and yes, it'll look good with 'Swoon':-)

Sherry said...

It is amazing how fast the grandkids seem to grow up. I have the Harvey pattern and had forgotten about it, I will have to look around and put it on my list for 2017. Yours looks great.