GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, August 4, 2016

Woah... It's Nearly the End of the Week!


I have been making  my small blocks 
for my "Cozy low-volume Quilt".

20 done and 80 more to go! 
But since that is slow-going... I thought I would audition 
background fabrics for the large spaces between the rows.
In other words... I was procrastinating!

Over the weekend I wable to spend some time making 
my Bees Knees Quilting Bee blocks... 
I seem to get behind a couple of months and 
catch those up with the current month... 
I guess I have established a pattern!



This one was a paper pieced block.
It was fun to make... and I can't wait to see how all the blocks look
when they are together!

\


This one was a version of the Hunter's Star block!
I think it's an easy version! I like how it went together!
And again, I can't wait to see how the blocks look side by side!



This is a familiar project!

This group member was having us make blocks for the APQ
quilt along from a year or so ago!



Each block has 97 pieces in it! 
I really hate knowing that!

And even though I do know it... I want to make one for myself!





3 friends stopped by to chat:

Hildy said...

So many pretty blocks I love them all!

T Holzer said...

Is that last block Tone it Down? Thats on my project list too so maybe you should start up another QAL! ;-)

Kris said...

You amaze me Sinta! You really do! I would not enjoy those blocks with all of the tiny pieces! But I certainly can appreciate the work put into them, and they are lovely.
xo kris