GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, January 8, 2015

Putting My Best Foot Forward in the New Year



I saw a wonderful post yesterday about
new year's resolutions... 
the ones people don't make but 
probably should.

here is a list...


Mind Your Manners
Obey Traffic Laws
Let the Sun Shine In
Donate
Find Quiet Time
Forgive Someone
Sing
Enjoy More Hello's and Less LOL
Get More Sleep
Serve
Play Well With Others
Drink More Water

(please visit her site to read a full version of the list)

So, simple enough right?
Take care of yourself... be good to others...

And there is no exercise or diet on the list!

What a wonderful idea!
Just be good and do good.

Of course, all of us bloggers already play well with others!!!

I wish you all good things this year!

12 friends stopped by to chat:

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I hope this is a wonderful year for you. Looking forward to seeing all your quilt ideas!

Chookyblue...... said...

I feel very privileged with this part of the internet.......when things can be so evil in here and people nasty I think we are very lucky to have such a lovely place to hang out........sewing/quilty/crafty blogland is great.........

Jennie in GA said...

Lovely. Thank you.

Kris said...

The old, "Do Unto Others" and I believe in that!!!
xo Kris

Hildy said...

Sounds easy but it can be hard especailly the part with the speed limit is not manageable here in Munich you always drive to fast;-)

Carol said...

Love it Sinta! Thanks❤️

Needled Mom said...

Wonderful ideas! Thanks for sharing.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I do love this list--and after reading it I realize that all of them but 2 area already part of my life--the 2 I am missing is-
singing--even miss gracie runs when I do--but I do need more music in my life, so I need to work on that and the second one is drinking more water--!!!
smiles, di and miss gracie

Polly said...

Lovely list! Good for all to do more of, right?

Donna said...

"All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarden" by Robt. Fulghum gives a good list of "resolutions" too.

Thimbleanna said...

What a fun, seemingly simple, list! Happy New Year -- and good luck with all those wishes!!!

Sherry said...

What a wonderful, simple list. Sometimes simple is best! I'll check out her blog to see more. Wishing you all the best in 2015!